BarCamp Kuwait One (20). The first BarCamp event in Kuwait! w00t!
Location: Marina Crescent Hotel – Oyster Hall.
Time: 10/10/10, 14:00 – 20:00, followed by dinner.
Twitter hashtag: #barcampkwt
Admission fees: None. The event is free & public!
Technology & IT in general: Networking, SEO, Programming, Web Design, Hardware, …etc.
- Kuwait Digital Library for Schools (Concept), by Safia.
- Microsoft’s BizSpark Kuwait Campaign, by AhamShay.
- Kuwait Barcode Directory, by MBH.
- ARP Spoofing, Network Security and Public Network Safety, by Loolykinns.
- ArabNet, by Omar.
- Apocalypse Survival Guide, by MBH.
- Clinical Informatics, by Dhari Al-Huwail.
- q8car.com‘s Evolution, by Tariq Sager.
- The Kuwaiti Web, by Saud.
- The Benefits of Python, by Abdullah Al-Khulaifi.
- Cheap Man’s 40-Disk Storage Cluster, by MBH.
- Kuwait Paper Dump‘s Idea & Evolution, by Salem Marafi.
- Q8yat.net‘s Idea, Evolution & Culture, by Talal Al-Awadhi.
- UX Design (User Experience Design), by Haider Al-Mosawi.
A list of attendees’ twitter accounts (those who wanted to share it):