BarCamp Kuwait Two (21):
Location: Movenpick Al-Bidaa – Slaysell 2 and 3.
Time: April 2, 2011, 14:00 – 20:00, followed by dinner.
Twitter hashtag: #barcampkw
Online stream: http://ustream.tv/channel/barcamp-kuwait
Extra stuff: Yummy cookies and a caricature artist to draw the presenters.
Admission fees: None. The event is free & public!
Technology & IT in general: Networking, SEO, Programming, Web Design, Hardware, …etc.
- WarDriving Kuwait, by MBH.
- Cloud Computing, by Bashar Abdullah.
- Python in the Workforce, by Burhan Khalid.
- Cookies Vending Machine, by Dherar Al-Rushoud.
- WebsiteSpark and BizSpark, by Microsoft.
- User Experience Design, by Haider Al-Mosawi.
- Kuwait Paper Dump Mobile, by Salem Marafi.
- BioBanks and the Importance of Informatics in Kuwait, by Dari Al-Huwail.
- Internet at a Glance in Kuwait, by Talal Al-Awadhi.
- Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, by Tammy Camp.
- Open Source in Business, by Bashar Al-Abdulhadi.
- Scaling Web Applications, by Ahmad Al-Ibrahim.
- Q8Traffic, by Nasser Al-Hilal.
- Patient Data Privacy, by Dr. Mohammad.
Note: If you’re a speaker and would like us to put your presentation here, send it over, or send us a link to it if you were hosting it already.
- Microsoft Kuwait.